Why I love Writing: A Brief Essay (assignment)

WHY I LOVE WRITING?
Written By Jezreel Madsa

I enjoy writing because it enables me to express my ideas, desires, and philosophy in life. We all have this innate thirst for self-expression, and it is also by means of writing that we become able to gratify our innermost hunger. More than that, in writing I can best explore the limits of my potential to articulate my thoughts. It helps me as well to enhance my knack in organizing my thoughts, creative thinking, and critical factual studies. All of these are subject areas of development in writing. 

Aside from this, there are things that are not proper to be explicitly spoken, hence they call for an expression that is implicit. In writing, I can substitute my words with metaphors and other literary devices that conceal my underlying message thereby affording fulfillment of myself.

On top of it all, I love writing because it is where I exhibit the real reflection of myself. I show more my personality in writing than I do in my concrete actions.

Comments

Popular Posts

Story of Hinilawod

GOMBURZA: The Execution of the Three Priests

OUR JOURNEY COUNTS BETTER