Unashamed of you, Lord.

Dear Lord,

Un-enough is eternity to ever fully Thank Thee.
Wanting is the best of our lives to
perfectly paint the kindness-- that you grace to
us each waking moment,
each passing day, Lord.

You are my bestfriend--you absolutely know
the deepest angst and fear, the saddest lines
to people I cannot tell.
You know the most secret joy I have had
of which to the best of people I conceal.

Let all be gone, and be carried off the winds. forgotten.
Let life be uglier
 and let our tears be the river
to which the waterlily of your grace
be our sail to carry us still.

only keep thyself near
I am all too good and satisfied to be with you. . .
May this day of my birth
Be commemorated with no alien thoughts
to entertain.

A moment spent with you
 is better than anyone, better
than air, better than life.

You've never been ashamed of me.

Comments

Popular Posts

Story of Hinilawod

GOMBURZA: The Execution of the Three Priests

OUR JOURNEY COUNTS BETTER