TO MY ONE AND ONLY


I always struggle for words each time I mull over
the precious moments we have been sharing together.
Time indeed is too brief, much as our age
no sooner will gray its slender threads . . .

but the love we share together in the flying time
of our individual sojourn
compacts the eternity of bliss
in its most condensed vessel.

I’ve learned needless to say
to prize the calmest
breath of time; savorin its
footsteps in the silent
sleeps of my rhyme.

I’ve learned to miss you
seconds in between, Miss Rau.
My mind celebrates you

HOURsaries, Minutes,
Weeksaries, Yes I mean it
away from the loveliest gaze
of your notice.

I love you loudly in addition,
in the open
skywalk of Luzon. . .
UNASHAMED

CARING LITTLE
how the craziest man
I became! :P

How I long to shout my “I love you”
the way I did to the
many passing vehicles
beneath our
unshaking feet.
 
HAPPY MONTHSARY, BABE!

Comments

Popular Posts

Story of Hinilawod

GOMBURZA: The Execution of the Three Priests

OUR JOURNEY COUNTS BETTER